- >Rawalpindi office has been shifted to new location.
- New Corporate Volume Based Packages, Click here to view details.
- Nayatel Ranked 2nd fastest growing company in Pakistan, by Pakistan25.
- Enjoy Freedom of Unlimited Downloads.
- Refer a DSL account and get Rs. 500/- Cash Discount on next monthly payment.
There are several ways to get help from us:
1. Take a look at the tutorials we've put together about how to set up your DSL account, computer security, including E-mail, Spam Filtering, Personal Web Space, and billing issues etc.
2. SMS Complaint Registration Service, You can now contact our Technical Assistance Center, Billing, Sales etc by simply sending an SMS message with your user ID and brief description of your problem/issue at 0302 8555941. Your SMS message would be passed on to the available representative who would contact you as soon as possible.The procedure to use this SMS facility is outlined below for your kind information:
SMS facility Mobile Number:0302 8555941 (Customers are requested to save the number in mobile phone directory)
Format of message: Your User ID, followed by a space, and problem description.
For example, if your User ID is "expert" and you are facing breakdown in your DSL service, your SMS format would be as follow:
expert my DSL is down. Please call me urgently. Thx.
3. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) database. We continually update this database to reflect the questions we receive most often. Chances are, if you have a question, somebody else has asked it too.
4. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online support form:
5. Don't forget, you can also call us. We're always pleased to help. UAN:(+92-51) 111 11 44 44
Our Customer Says
"......You and your staff have been wonderful, and the service has been excellent. I wish you and your company great success in the future. &......"
Nayatel ranked number 2nd by Pakistan25...
16th June, 2007 - BTRC Visits Nayatel - A 7 member delegation of Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC)...